HOME > Hydraulic Cylinders > METRIC HYDRAULIC CYLINDERS > SERIES AHM
Metric Hydraulic Cylinders - Heavy Duty Industrial,
Tie Rod - AHM Series
AHM Series Metric Hydraulic Cylinders, tie rod construction, are rated at 210 Bar. The cylinders meet the requirements of ISO 6020/2 (2006), 160 Bar Compact Series, and are designed to deliver long, efficient service with few maintenance requirements.
Atlas Cylinders’ AHM Series cylinders are designed to meet the requirements of ISO 6020/2 (1991), 160 Bar Compact Series. AHM Series cylinders may be used for working pressures up to 210 Bar.
The AHM Series cylinders have been designed to satisfy ISO standards and requirements of a range of industries. In addition to the standard cylinders, AHM cylinders are designed to suit customer requirements. Our engineers are available to provide advice on unique designs to suit specific applications and environments.
Every AMH Series cylinder is individually tested before leaving our facility to assure proper performance and leak free operation. Additionally, each comes with an eighteen month warranty.
- Nodular iron rod bushing with Tuff Seal for no-leak sealing and increased machine productivity
- One-Piece Nodular Iron Piston — Wide piston surface contacting cylinder bore for reducing bearing loads
- Individually tested to assure reliability
- Eighteen month warranty
- Machine Tools
- Energy Production, Development & Service
- Power Generation
- Factory Automation
- Food & Beverage
- Industrial Chemical Processing
- Plastic Processing
- Primary Metal Refining/Process
- Rubber & Tie Processing
- Vehicle Assembly Facilities
- Oil & Gas
- Natural Resources